Student Documents

Health Certificate

Every exchange and visiting student registered for the dormitory accommodation must provide the health certificate and the results of the test for COVID-19 by PCR to the dormitory administration upon his/her arrival. Please have signed by a doctor in your area clinics only.

Student ID

A student ID is an official document certifying that you are an HSE University student.

Scholarship Card

Only 1-year quota full-degree students will receive a scholarship card.
More details about how this card is applied

Library card

You can pick up your library card and sign the service agreement at the IEC  on  boulevard within the designated visiting hours. You will need to show your passport to library staff.

Enrollment documents (certificates, order/referral copies)

Exchange and visiting students may apply  for enrollment certificates, copies of enrollment order, signing learning agreements, arrival forms and other documents through admin.