Academic projects are student research projects carried out as part of their course, degree or research, for example final-year undergraduate dissertations, Masters projects and PhD research.
Any student-led research and projects aiming to improve the sustainability of the University and create tangible impact could make use of the Living Lab for access to data, contacts, information, or funding* (subject to approval), in the areas of, for example:
- carbon reduction and energy efficiency
- sustainability in the built environment
- biodiversity (urban or rural)
- measurement of scope 3 carbon emissions related to procurement, waste, water or travel
- behavioral analyses of building occupants
- specific behavioral change program and any other areas that you think might be relevant – just get in touch!